This is the family journal; pictures for the grandparents and more than you ever wanted to know about our kids.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Baby C.J. at 6 Weeks
Okay he's actually 8 weeks old now, but the camera is upstairs and it's not worth jostling the sleeping baby in my arms to go get it and download the more recent pics. Besides, this one is cute!
C.J.'s eyes are really blue these days and this week he smiled at Ken and I when we talk to him a few times. Adorable! Of course, even a smiling baby is not so cute at 2am. For some bizarre reason last night Lessa suddenly woke up and tore threw the room in a terrorized frenzy, effectively waking all of us and interrupting the usual 5-hour sleeping period baby C. will do at night. I was livid. I had to get up two extra times to feed the baby last night because of "THAT DOG" (Lady and the Tramp) messing up the cycle. I contemplated locking her in the car, where we couldn't hear her bark, but decided if she had any streak of Shian in her our car would be destroyed by morning. She knows I'm mad at her and has been following me around the house all morning, looking very penitent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is getting big so fast! Love those cheeks!! So true, no 2 people spend more time together - wish I had more pics of me w/my newborns! :) Give your kids hugs and kisses from us -k-?
look how cute you are in that picture! You just had a baby and you already so skinny. Love you guys
Post a Comment