We love our new place here and are pretty much unpacked (greatly due to Mom & Dad T's assistance), but surrounded by bare walls and sparse furniture until we (meaning I) can make up our minds of how to decorate this place. The problem exists that I’m too CHEAP to buy new unless I’m getting a great deal, and its hard to go out and find those with two little monkeys by my side. It took a while, but our last house was decorated almost entirely with “rummage” finds. Of course, that is not a difficult feat when your house is the size of a tumbleweed... We've found the closest grocery store with car-carts and the local frozen-custard place, so we're in good shape.When we first got here and A. saw the yard, he said it was "a cool one!". After we pulled some weeds, we even discovered a sand pit beneath the slide/fort. Mom & Dad Theriot educated me on the existance of an herb garden, which I am both excited and intimidated about.

4 comments:
I love your yard. And I know you guys will have great parties there. We miss you. Glad you have a blog now. :)
What a cute house...great curb appeal. It's not bad to fill your house peice by peice. Your yard also looks really nice. All the landscape looks really beautiful. And your little "J" is a cutie!!
The house looks darling! I want to see pics of the inside, too! Congrats on the blog!
Monica, just found your blog through the Wells'- I love you back yard! Hope you are lovin St. Lou-ey. Have you tried Ted Drewes custard yet?
Post a Comment