Monday, July 14, 2008

Bridge to the Past

For some reason it feels oddly incomplete to just pick-up at the present
without citing the major events of the past, so I've included a few tidbits here. So, "to begin my life with the beginning of my life, I was born..." Ken and I met at college and were married before beginning our Senior year together.

We graduated with degrees in Molecular Bioscience/Biotechnology and worked a year before moving to Wisconsin where Ken attended school.


We spawned an adorable smiley baby and I quite work and began my life as a Mommy (which I highly recommend, btw).





A couple years later we were lucky enough to produce baby #2, a very blase' little boy.





We've moved again so Ken can be trained at Washington University to "give shots" (as A would say). And this is where the story begins....

1 comment:

kevinkaytheriot said...

Thanks Monica. I loved it!
Dad T