This is the family journal; pictures for the grandparents and more than you ever wanted to know about our kids.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Thanksgiving
Here's a quick shot of the Thanksgiving Feast! I don't think we could possibly thank ChLynn enough for dragging their family out here to be with us for the long weekend. It was AWESOME. It's so nice to not be alone! PLUS, they helped me out with like, everything. I had forgotten what it was like to give the big kids a bath and help them into PJs without holding a baby. It is sooo much easier - funny thing. It is always fun to have the Whip's over. A. is so sad when they leave, and says we are "so boring now". I'm so lucky to have in laws and love!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at Chad trying to act like he's helping. I'm not fooled! Does this make anyone else want to have Thanksgiving in February?
Post a Comment