Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Goings On


We had to graduate baby C. out of sink baths finally. Too bad (our sink is the perfect size), but he discovered the joys of splashing and there was no turning back. I practically drowned standing by him!

"Ha ha! Gotcha!"

J. learned out to pedal a tricycle while we were in AZ for Christmas. Now the boys ride circles in the basement.
"Mommy, watch this!"
Baby C. still wants to be held most of the time. Ken got out the backpack and I've tried using it while I get the big boys in bed or make dinner. Unfortunately, the baby-C-backpack results in untimely naps!

J. tries on Mommy's boots. He had so much fun. We have got to get the kid a pair of cowboy boots!

1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

I've got to move Max to the sink now! Totally forgot about that.
I know I've said this before but you have such cute boys!