The clubhouse remodeling was only one of many projects he'd liked to have done, but a week just wasn't long enough. Why is it projects ALWAYS take longer than you expect -- even though you know to expect that? A. had fun watching Ken build but got impatient when it took all day to put the tube slide up (found it on Craigslist!). His first ride down the completed slide was "super cool" but "too dark" since it wasn't finished until late and Ken had to shine a flashlight in it for him. Now I just hope it warms up again here so the kids can actually go out and enjoy all of Ken's hard work! Don't I have an amazingly talented, hard-working husband?
To be continued when my kids aren't all screaming....
4 comments:
It was fun to see Ken tonight in New Orleans! Wish we could have seen you, too, Monica:)
Love that monster cake!! Sounds like you had a good b-day. Good job on the playground remodel - looks great!!
Love the cake! Aren't kids fun! Awesome playground, I bet you are all the neighborhood kids best friend!
wow nice work Ken!
Post a Comment