Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Family Photos at the Beach

I was hoping to get some cute shots of A & J together on the beach, but A. refused to sit down (sand is too dirty) and J was sick and way past naptime. At least we got some family shots without tears!

And here is the whole family. Things have changed since we were married 7 years ago!

A. started Joy School last week. I'm doing it with one other Mom and her two girls and it is so fun! A. loves it. He's constantly asking me to go downstairs with him and then he tells me to sit on the couch or the rug or at the table and directs me in story time, snack, craft or singing a song. For some reason he won't let me sing the Joy School songs with him -- he gest SO mad if I sing them during the day at all! He always requests Primary songs instead, but whatever. He wants to "play more Joy School" and it's pretty cute to watch him be the teacher. The leaves are beginning to turn colors here - just in time for the outdoors lessons on seasons so he tells me "It autumn time Mommy" and looks for yellow leaves and sticks and rocks to pile up. Speaking of Joy School, I've blogged my free time away and its time to go pick him up!

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

I LOVE your family beach picture!