Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Go West Young Man


We spent some time with cousins C. & K. at a dairy farm. The peak of the adventure was, of course, the petting "zoo" rather than the oh-so-not-exciting cows. They got to pet a bunny (where do you find one that tame? I want one!), feed the goats and an old horse, and HOLD a rooster. Thats right... a rooster. You can see who I blame for A. refusing to leave the house without his sunglasses on.



















I wish I could have gotten a dancing pic like this when A. was still in that suit from the wedding. Though, K. does have her pearls. Ever notice how country women dress up to go out but their men still wear jeans and boots?


1 comment:

Lucinda said...

We had so much fun with you guys at the farm/petting zoo! C. is still talking about that bunny. How cute are A. & K. dancing together? :)