Well the very last pass into the Theriot family (via marriage) was granted this month. The bride was beautiful - as we knew she would be -- and the wedding was classy but fun. We had such a great time visiting and we all love the new B.I.L. 
Don't my boys clean -up nice? Adorable!

And then of course there are the gals. Just like sugar! And there I am - the only "Theriot" of the Theriot gals.
Ahhh, and the Christmas Card picture to finish us off. Thank goodness we did pictures before A. found the chocolate fountain & strawberries!
6 comments:
your kids were adORABLE!
You all clean up well, not just the little boys! I love all the pictures. What a good looking family.
You all clean up well, not just the little boys! I love all the pictures. What a good looking family.
LOVE the family picture! So cute. Looks like you had a great time!
hey Theriots! Its been a while since i've been on this site. You look terrific! Hopey ou're enjoying St.Louis your new home. I've been thinking of you guys alot lately. Say hi to the boys from Devon and Me. Sonia XXOO
What a great family picture! Good to see you guys!
Post a Comment