
So funny things happen when your party consultant is a 3yr old. A. was POSITIVE that Daddy wanted a volcano cake. At first I wasn't sure that was such a great idea, but then I realized Ken WAS turning 30 after all -- so he's pretty much
prehistoric to A & J. And there you are. Even found playdough dinosaur molds for a dollar.

We had some friends over for turkey dinner (much of which Ken made himself) on Sunday to celebrate. Shall we look back on old times Ken?

Love you Hun!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ken! What a great cake.
Happy Birthday, Ken! Oh, and I love your new family photos!
Happy Birthday Ken! Mo, what a AWESOME looking cake! You're amazing!!!!
Way to go on the cake, Monica and Happy Birthday, Ken!!!
Awesome cake! What a fun idea!
I found your blog! It's fun to see the cute pictures of your trip. And Happy (late) B-day, Ken!
Monica, I just realized I never e-mailed you the pictures I took at A's party, and I think they might have been some of the few I accidentally deleted from my camera. Sorry! I'm glad to see that you got some really cute ones, especially of him and the creative cake.
Have a great day!
--Carrie
P.S. Our blog is: www.linscottfamily.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out.
Post a Comment