Trip to AZ and a surprise birthday party....
Youngest pool boy around... and see how Papop sleeps while he works and toils.
AZ is too sunny for my boys! Check out J. running through the irrigation. It was pretty funny. The water was just too tempting -- he climbed out the Game Room window and started wading through the water, laughing all the while.
Visiting with MoM. I think this is the trip where I arrived in AZ on the same day MoM was being released from the hospital. She had just found out that the cancer had spread to her brain and it would be a matter of weeks. Actually... maybe that was the trip before this one, because you can see the steroid cushioning in her face. Those steroids were GREAT. Mom was up and working and feeling good for weeks. We got so many projects done and visiting. It was unbelievably hard to leave.
Phoenix Children's Museum. It was fun, but nothing compared to the Magic House here in MO. The best part was having Daddy around.
J. was so worn out by lunch time that he actually fell asleep while chewing his crackers! We tried pepping him up with some candy, but it didn't work. He was a sack of potatoes for the rest of thetrip.
1 comment:
Hey... Can you email me that picture of us all at mom's surprise party? I never got any of those and you never know when I might need them. Thanks!!
Post a Comment