Congrats on your new baby! He's a cutie. And I gotta say you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! If only I looked that cute! Glad all is well and the induction worked and he came out fast. My babies do too and that's a great thing for sure! BTW, you know our parents are in the same ward now right? My mom VT's your mom or your mom VT's my mom. I can't remember. Congrats again though on baby boy #3!
7 comments:
I love those pics of the boys! They are so happy to have another brother to play with! Give them all hugs and kisses from us! :)
I especially like the one of Jonas spread out on the bed next to Carter...SO cute
What a cute guy~
So cute!
Congrats on your new baby! He's a cutie. And I gotta say you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! If only I looked that cute! Glad all is well and the induction worked and he came out fast. My babies do too and that's a great thing for sure!
BTW, you know our parents are in the same ward now right? My mom VT's your mom or your mom VT's my mom. I can't remember. Congrats again though on baby boy #3!
He's adorable!! Congrats on the new baby!
ps we took our blog private and I wanted to send you an invite email me at allisonralphs(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you an invite
Oh, those are such precious pictures Mon! I LOVE It!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment