Water table. I LOVE this face.
This is the family journal; pictures for the grandparents and more than you ever wanted to know about our kids.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Magic House with Daddy
July is a great month for Ken, schedule wise. I've already taken advantage of the fact by sending him to the local Children's Museum with the kids twice now. They really love going and since it's impossible to stay for less than 2 hours Mommy gets too exhausted taking them these days.

Here is J. painting, and Mommy doesn't even have to clean up them mess!
The Lego tower A. and Daddy built. I'm told the picture doesn't do it justice since several feet are cut off the top. (And I wonder why A. is only happy when our van is bigger and taller than his friends' vans.)
After going to the Magic House with Daddy for the first time, the kids discovered that there was yet another level full of new adventures. I'm probably going to need to spend THREE hours with them there now. I won't bore everyone by posting all the pics, but I thought A. looked pretty cute in this one so we'll end with that. Thank you Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the cutest face J. is making!!! I wish they had an awesome museum like that here! That's cool they got to have some time with their daddy (and you probably got to have a nap, too, while they were gone!)!
We LOVE the Magic House!
Post a Comment