Sunday, July 5, 2009

Eleven Days To Go

Here is my documentation of the last 6 weeks. Things are definately getting uncomfortable now. Yet, I'm torn by wanting my easy, 2 happy boy schedule to last longer! I'm hoping to be induced in 11 days, which is sounding too soon every morning and not soon enough by the end of each day. Here's hoping I get everything done I need to this week!

6 comments:

Lucinda said...

You are THE cutest prego girl, seriously! I can't believe you're having a baby in a couple weeks!!! Wish I could come help you! We can't wait to meet the newest member of the fam!

Lucinda said...

Hey, you're going to have to change your blog title soon! I just noticed that! :)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

You look too cute! Good luck. Our third was/is really mellow and easy. Someone told me third times the charm. Hope it is the same for you! Good luck getting everything done, we will be thinking about you.

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

you look AWESOME Monica and good luck with the next couple of weeks!

Winnie said...

You look great! Good luck with the delivery.

Molly said...

I just got Ken's email, congrats on your new baby boy!!! I remember when you were pregnant with your first, and you didn't want your pregnancy to end because your maternity clothes were so cute!! :) I can't believe you have three little ones now. Three is a lot of fun and a lot of work! I can hear my little girl banging around in her crib right now....she's supposed to be asleep! The boys are thankfully napping right now. Best of luck to you and Ken!!! Miss you!