Friday, June 19, 2009

Pool Time!

Well it really feels like summertime here this week and we broke out "The Scurvy Dog" for the boys. Poor A. has grown a bit too big for the slide, but he doesn't seem to mind too much.

J. was more inclined to trying to fill the swimming pool up with balls. He eventually got in to play -- once the water had warmed up to a more tolerable temperature. I ended up in the pool too, despite my lack of maternity swimwear, once the temperature outside became too intolerable!

Here is A. tickling J. Love it...

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

So fun! We're having Cole's 5th b-day party tomorrow with his little friends from preschool, church, etc. It's going to be a water party, so it should be fun! We'll miss you guys though! Oh, by the way, Cole absolutely loved the presents you sent him - the bubble fan, top spinner, little light up fan, and I'm sure there was more, but I can't remember right now! Anyhew, thanks a bunch!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Look like fun! They grow too fast!

kevinkaytheriot said...

How cute. Kay would get in the kiddie pool too!
Dad

Amy and the boys said...

Oh I'm lovin these shots. Cute cute boys!