Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Official, I'm A Minivan-Mom

Check-out the new ride! Okay I know it's a minivan, and there are a lot of other options out there, but Ken found a great deal on this Sedona and I really feel better about being able to pile a bunch of kids in the car if we or someone else needs help (long story). It's pretty sweet to drive something so nice and new - only 13,000 miles, but it's a big adjustment from a Sentra! The boys both love it and climb all over while I load up groceries or visit with a neighbor, etc. I guess A. wasn't too disappointed that we didn't get the yellow Jeep he was hoping for.
So we'll soon be saying farewell to the faithful little 11 yr old green goblin (Accent) that we had hoped would last through med school. What a blessing that it did - and it's still running!

8 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

You looks so cute! I miss our minivan. You will enjoy it!

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

O my gosh! Lynn and Chad just crossed the mini van line and now you guys too!!!! What has become of our youthful ways! I'm next in line and I'm scared. -then again,.. Danna and Tracy beat me to everything else big in life so hopefully they'll get mini vans next. ( although,... it would be pretty funny if Ryan and I just up and bought a mini van sans kids. hahaha. But congrats Monica, it's a pretty one and I'm sure it makes life SO much easier! Yea!!

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

pps, did it come with the baloons?

Juli said...

I like your new minivan. We love our minivan and it is great to be able to give other people rides.

Lucinda said...

Sweet ride! Our Durango is not a minivan, but on the verge of being one. When the black truck got crashed, we had a minivan for a rental for awhile, and it was awesome!

Dell Dunn said...

congrats! Hey I may be passing through st louis in a couple of weeks, want to get together?

Amberlynn said...

I LOVE IT! Great color, ours is silver too. And Mon, you look stinkin' adorable with that little basketball belly of yours. I Miss you HEAPS!!!

Jade said...

Cute little belly! You are tiny! Love the van, the greatest thing about vans is that they are made to make your life easier. They're built with good compartments, a button that opens & closes the doors for you, etc. It's nice that something out there is made to make a mom's life easier! And it's pretty cute. Congrats.