Last year was our first Christmas on our own so we thought we'd make it special and went to a tree farm to cut down our own Christmas tree. I never would have guessed that Ken would be the kind of guy to have strong opinions on the acceptableness of various Christmas trees, but we did finally end up with the "perfect" tree. Well, not this year. This year we put the big fake one up that we found at a rummage sale, seeing as how real trees are not as cheap here in MO. Nevertheless, I think some of last years tree experience stuck with A. for when I told him it was time to take the Christmas tree down, this is what I got for assistance. (Technically, I first got an argument on why the Christmas tree should stay up FOREVER, but then I got this). We had to hurry and get it all put away before my other little helper (J.) woke up!
No comments:
Post a Comment