
It took us about 6 months, but we finally made it to the Gateway Arch (thanks to Mom and Dad T). We rode the pods (aka space shuttles) up the 630ft and stood atop the tallest man-made monument in the nation. It was neat to look out the windows that slanted so you were actually looking below yourselves, but once I could feel the ground swaying in the wind I was done admiring.
Anyone remember their lessons on catinary curves? (If I even spelt that right...)

Here we are waiting to get on the "pods" that take us to the top (aka space ships). They were pretty... cozy.
A. was having so much fun with his cousins that he got really upset when it was time to go back down and he had to ride with us. Luckily Lynn and Chad are SAINTS and were willing to take him in there pod, along with all three of there own kids. Yikes! A. loved it - thank you guys!
Here we are up top!
No comments:
Post a Comment