Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prego Pic

Okay this is a little out-dated, but here is the belly! This was what... 22 weeks along?

5 comments:

Lucinda said...

Okay, you are too cute! I wish I was that cute when I was pregnant! Miss you guys! Hope you had a great b-day! Ryan called but I guess you were out of town or something. TTFN!

Jade said...

Cute little canteloupe!! I love it!

Amberlynn said...

Wow, Mon you look gorgeous!!! I wish I looked like you do pregnant. I love the outfit; beautiful!

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

I love the belly shots!!!! -always so cute coming from you.

Amy and the boys said...

You're having a third boy too??? Congrats! Rob is job hunting in St. Louis and has an interview at the end of this week. I'll give you a heads up if we end up moving that way! Then we can get all six boys together!! haha