Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Year Ago...



One year ago... yes J., lets suppress that memory and move onto sweeter things... like cake!
Happy 1st B-Day!





Poor kid. Why is it that when he is finally allowed to eat something good, we refuse to help him? Do we do it "Because we love you?" Ummm no. We do it for the pictures. A. thought this was all pretty funny and even decided to frost his own face a bit. Shocking, I know! Of course, once he was done giggling at how messy he and J. were he wanted cleaned up ASAP.
J. did pretty good tearing open his presents. I think Christmas will find him prepared. He even got to play with them a bit, without too much "help" from brother.

More grandparent spoiling.
This one required a bit more self restraint than A. has, but eventually we found the compromise. He'd get "Hutch" driving the car J. could crawl after it and have a great time before A. would help it crash.

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

Happy B-day Jonas! We have your present, just haven't gotten around to mailing it yet (slackers, I know). We miss you guys!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Too cute! Love the cake pictures!

kevinkaytheriot said...

What an intelligent child. I believe he gets his eating skills from me!
Dad

Sonia Cole said...

Monica,
I can't believe that Jonas has grown so much since your move! Nice to see you keep updating your blog. It inspires me to do the same!