Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Photo on the New Couch

Cheese! And we're off to church. It took a few gummy bears to earn this big grin from A. He cries most of the drive to church these days (either because he wants Mommy to drive instead of Daddy or he dropped his sunglasses or J. looked at him, etc), which I don't understand because once we're there he is fine! He seems quite content to play and snack quietly until its nursery time - which he loves - so it's a mystery to me.

Ken and I each got our new callings for the ward. Ken is a ward missionary (a busy task around here) and I am the Primary pianist. I thought maybe my piano fingers were comming back to me this week as I practiced and I wouldn't fumble around too much, but alas it was not to be. It has been rather humbling to realize I can't even play the simple Primary songs perfectly anymore. Ten years since I've tried.... good thing A. likes to help me "practice really hard".

3 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

You guys look great!! What a cute family... I love the new haircut. Very cute!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I actually was thinking the other day about you guys and wishing you had a blog :)

Cute hair cut!

Maya B. said...

I love your blog! It was great to see you guys yesterday!
Marji